TPS Episode 6 TPS Episode 6

....o_o

"Please, oh please, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all."

Then why even bother asking for critique?

"I worked over 3 months on this and it came out as a disaster. I PROMISE I'll go back and fix it at a later date."

You should have waited until a later date to post it then. Your movie will get stuck with the worse rating, and even if you do fix it. Nobody will see it because it'll be buried.

Main points: Make the text box look nicer, better sprite animation, and way better voice quality on those mics.

Anti Anti Hentai Club Anti Anti Hentai Club

*twitch*

*twitch* DDR Music... Addictive.. Must watch again.. and again.. and again.. Oh yeah.. the animation is good too ^^ (the only reason for the 7 style is that anime is generic, but it's all good anyways =P)

Simply put... Nice intro!

Steven-M responds:

GENERIC ANIME. Hellfire. Thanks for reviewing.

Barney Bunch TT 1 Barney Bunch TT 1

Well.. First off:

"this is an organized collab from members of both the Star Syndicate and Barney Bunch."

-That statement made me want to blam it right away.

"Please guys, I ask of you, vote fairly on this."

-So I decided to vote fairly. And it gets a 0/5 in my book. Seriously. Why do you people even waste your time with this?

PsychoticALT responds:

so you were just going to blam it without watching the fuckin movie? and you think WE'RE the bad guys...

Windows SS V2.0 Windows SS V2.0

Slight Glitch

As a windows interface, you have the tendency to double click on icons on the desktop, When you do this, WMP will open Wordpad and Internet Explorer will open an error about WoW.

Aside from that, you had a good idea about MS Paint. The taskbar could be better in quality. There are also some action scripts that will make a text field display relating what time the user's real computer is set to (Just thinking of some ways you can make it more "believable" I suppose).

And as the person said before me, there is no depth to the game. Most of the programs don't even open. =[

Find It - Xmas Find It - Xmas

One thing though...

That tab bug is very evil isn't it =(

Otherwise, good short game.

Merry ChriSMASH! Merry ChriSMASH!

One glitch

Your final unlockable link doesn't work.

Smoking-Chimney responds: