TPS Episode 6 TPS Episode 6

....o_o

"Please, oh please, if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all."

Then why even bother asking for critique?

"I worked over 3 months on this and it came out as a disaster. I PROMISE I'll go back and fix it at a later date."

You should have waited until a later date to post it then. Your movie will get stuck with the worse rating, and even if you do fix it. Nobody will see it because it'll be buried.

Main points: Make the text box look nicer, better sprite animation, and way better voice quality on those mics.

Anti Anti Hentai Club Anti Anti Hentai Club

*twitch*

*twitch* DDR Music... Addictive.. Must watch again.. and again.. and again.. Oh yeah.. the animation is good too ^^ (the only reason for the 7 style is that anime is generic, but it's all good anyways =P)

Simply put... Nice intro!

Steven-M responds:

GENERIC ANIME. Hellfire. Thanks for reviewing.

Barney Bunch TT 1 Barney Bunch TT 1

Well.. First off:

"this is an organized collab from members of both the Star Syndicate and Barney Bunch."

-That statement made me want to blam it right away.

"Please guys, I ask of you, vote fairly on this."

-So I decided to vote fairly. And it gets a 0/5 in my book. Seriously. Why do you people even waste your time with this?

PsychoticALT responds:

so you were just going to blam it without watching the fuckin movie? and you think WE'RE the bad guys...

B.Y.O.B. Collab B.Y.O.B. Collab

Great!

Awesome music video.. 4/5 from me. Lip syncing was off at times, but since this is a collab I could understand that. But overall, great work guys!

CatTehBus responds:

thanks for coming out to vote...

MGS: Lockday MGS: Lockday

One Problem....

The only thing wrong with it is that your forgot to add a play actionscript on the MSN convo (Had to play it manualy). other then that it's good.

MisterPeace responds:

Yes it's still a bit glitchy. I had to finish it fast for lockday :0

Horror Horror

Awesome

That was an awesome movie.. I'd love to see another one..

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

Great movie

Once again great work. I'm Giving this movie a 5 out of 5..

Can't wait for the 3rd installment.

BATMAN BATMAN

Good, but short..

This was a great animated short. I just wish it wasn't a short.

It has a lot going for it, but like I said, I ended too soon.

Still it wasn't a waste of my time, it's animation and graphics made up for it. Just add some more sound effects in there, make it longer and this will get a 5 raiting from me.

So I'm giving this a 4/5.

Arnold & Sylvester Clash Arnold & Sylvester Clash

Hmmm..

It was interesting, and had some funny bits. I'm going back and forth between a 3 or 4.

Your graphics were good, and yes I know it's from a soundboard, but some points were kind of hard to understand.

But overall a soild flash animation. Well done.

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

Great Movie

I have been a fan of this series, and this was a good way to finish it off. Poor Kirby, he needs to catch a break sometime.